North Shore Bridge Club
14th to 15th December 2024
|Phone:||0413 884 805|
|Chief Tournament Director:||Ronnie Ng|
Seating, Links, & Results (Link to come)
2023 Open Winners - DAVID WESTON - KIM MORRISON
2023 Restricted Winners - MARY CARTER - DIANNE HOOD
- Conducted under the Auspices of the NSWBA.
- This congress will be run online using the Real Bridge platform
- Cameras and Microphones are required to be working and on during the sessions.
- The ABF have approved the issue of Red Masterpoints at level B4.
- All players are subject to NSWBA Disciplinary Regulations.
- Generous prizes awarded depending on number of entries.
- NSBC Members can pay either via bridge credits or the Club PP system (select on entry page).
- No Yellow Systems are permitted.
- All players in restricted section must have less than 300 masterpoints as of 1st November 2024.
- Prizes for 1st and 2nd placed pairs in the Open
- Prize for best Restricted pair with <300mp per player as of 1st November 2024
- Prize for best Novice pair with <100mp per player as of 1st November 2024
- If either section has < 8 tables, the sections MAY be merged into a single field (prize awards will remain the same).
- Prizes for 1st and 2nd placed teams in the Open.
Location - REALBRIDGE
|Event||Entry Fee||Day||Time||Total Entries||Action|
|Festive Swiss Pairs Restricted||70 credits||Saturday||14-12-2024 - 10am & 1:30pm||0||Entries open in 18 daysView Entries|
|Festive Swiss Pairs Open||60 credits||Saturday||14-12-2024 - 10am & 1:30pm||0||Enter|
|Festive Swiss Teams Open||140 credits||Sunday||15-12-2024 - 10am & 1:30pm||0||Entries open in 18 daysView Entries|