North Shore Bridge Club
11th to 11th February 2024
|Phone:||0413 884 805|
|Chief Tournament Director:||Ronnie Ng|
Seating, Links, & Results (Link to come)
2023 Open Winners - WEI ZHANG - CATHERINE ZHANG
2023 Restricted Winners - JACK ABRAMS - LEESA ABRAMS
- Conducted under the Auspices of the NSWBA.
- This congress will be run online using the Real Bridge platform
- Cameras and Microphones are required to be working and on during the sessions.
- All players in restricted section must have less than 300 masterpoints as of 1st January 2024.
- Generous prizes awarded depending on number of entries.
- Prizes for 1st and 2nd placed pairs in the Open
- Prize for best Restricted pair with <300mp per player as of 1st January 2024
- Prize for best Novice pair with <100mp per player as of 1st January 2024
- If either section has < 8 tables, the sections MAY be merged into a single field (prize awards will remain the same).
- The ABF have approved the issue of Red Masterpoints at level B4.
- All players are subject to NSWBA Disciplinary Regulations.
- NSBC Members can pay either via bridge credits or the Club PP system (select on entry page).
- No Yellow Systems are permitted.