Surfers Paradise Bridge Club Incorporated
23rd to 23rd March 2023
|0460 414 218
Note all players in your entry need to have their own personal MyABF account if they are to be specifically named when you lodge your entry.
If you are lodging an entry but are waiting for a teammate to set up their own MyABF account, you can lodge the entry with the player shown as "TBA" (to be advised). If so, please also add their name in the comments area - which is then visible to the Tournament Organisers and the director. The "TBA" can be updated when the player has set up their MyABF account.
Help on any MyABF issues is also available from Kim Reader - 0460 414 218 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TWO SEPARATE FIELDS OF PLAYERS
Novice division - Under 100 Masterpoints
Restricted Division - Under 500 Masterpoints
Masterpoint cut off as at 31 December 2023
HOW TO ENTER, ENTRY FEE
- Enter via MyABF (this site)
- Entry fee: $60 per pair ($30 per player). Payment (via MyABF) can be made for one or both entrants.
- Entries close on (and payment must be received by) 5 pm Thursday 21 March 2024. Late entries and refunds at the discretion of the director.
- BYO Lunch.
- Tea/coffee will be available all day.
- Complimentary drinks and savouries at end of play
- Swiss Movement.
- The director may vary the anticipated format if there is a change from the expected number of tables.
- Generous cash prizes
- This Congress is QBA approved and conducted under QBA regulations.
- RED Masterpoints at B4 level for each match win or draw, plus the top third of overall field.
- Green, Blue and Red systems and Brown Sticker conventions and treatments permitted in the Restricted Division
- Green, and Blue systems permitted in the Novice Division
- Each pair must have two systemically identical ABF system cards at the start of each round. Players are responsible for ensuring the correctness of their system classification.
- Wellness guidelines - Players and officials are asked not to attend any event if they are infectious, or if they are supposed to be isolating or quarantining. Those who come to play and, feeling unwell, self-diagnosed that they may be infectious, should inform the Director and leave the venue.
Location - Surfers Paradise Bridge Club
Ample parking is available at the club.
Tea and Coffee available
Drinks and nibbles available and conclusion of play
The club has wheelchair ramp access.